Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Setauket, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Port Jefferson today at (631) 476-5300 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
What is Involved with Professional Flood Restoration in Setauket?
Regardless whether the flooding came from within or outside the home, SERVPRO can remediate the damage. Call immediately.
SERVPRO Follows Innovative Restoration Protocols to Address Storm Flood Damage to Your Setauket Home
Water remains one of the most devastating elements to Setauket homes whenever there is a plumbing leak or a tub overflows. However, storm flooding is a whole other issue that generally calls for professional attention to get it cleaned up properly. Whether your basement floods or water comes into your home through the main level or significant damage to your roof, a variety of materials and belongings are affected.
What Can the Professionals Do?
Calling in the help of SERVPRO when you need to clean up storm damage in your Setauket home ensures you have reliable results. We not only remove the water for you but also make sure that we mitigate secondary damage from mold, warped flooring, and more.
How Do You Remove Water from My Interior?
When you call us for emergency flood damage service in Setauket, you can rest assured that we are available 24/7. Our team arrives with the Green Fleet loaded with the latest technology for restoration services, including:
- Industrial-strength pumping devices help us extract hundreds to thousands of gallons of water, including debris contained within.
- Weighted extractors, or rovers, use the weight of the technician to push water out of carpets as well as the carpet padding beneath.
- Various pumping devices, such as submersible pumps, allow us to get into awkward or tight areas, such as crawlspaces.
Will Storm Flooding Damage My Flooring?
Any water poses a threat to flooring; it depends on how much water is present as well as the materials that it comes into contact with. Floodwater from a storm can migrate from one area to the next following the path of least resistance. Our skilled water restoration technicians (WRT) have the experience of looking for hidden moisture in some of the more common areas, such as:
- Carpet padding
- Behind the baseboards
- Under tile flooring
- Throughout the joists of the floor and into your crawlspace or basement
We Want Our Clients to Know How Thorough Storm Flood Water Extraction Is Critical
Whenever you have flooding from a storm, the longer the water sits, the more damage there is. When you have water extraction that gets executed quickly, it is easier to limit the secondary damage to your structure and the materials within.
Floodwaters are known for contaminants of all kinds. Because of this, our technicians usually apply treatments to the water to cut back on contagions before starting the mitigation process. With this type of water loss event, our team always wears personal protective equipment (PPE). This includes:
- Eye protection
- Shoe coverings (to keep the transmission of debris from taking place one room to the next)
It is not uncommon for the storm flood water in the home initially to recede and migrate into your structure. Our skilled technicians understand water movement within the home, which is why we use powerful moisture detection equipment that helps us determine the full scope of the area that must be mitigated.
What are Some of the Special Drying Methods You Use?
If the carpeting or tile flooring in your home gets removed, we must concentrate on ensuring the subfloor below is dry. We prep the area so that the floorcoverings may be replaced. Depending on the type of surface that requires drying, we may use specialized applications like:
- Plastic tenting over damp areas so that we can direct air to the exact points that need drying
- Drying mats on your subflooring or hardwood floors
- InjectiDry system for forcing dry, warm air into smaller spaces
Will All of My Belongings Get Dried?
SERVPRO technicians always work to salvage whatever belongings we can throughout your home. Whether or not we can dry the wet items in your home depends on the materials they are made from. For example:
- Porous items do not fare well after they have been exposed to contaminated storm waters, which is why the restoration possibilities are limited.
- Non-porous items often respond well to a variety of cleaning and drying methods, which is why they have a higher potential for a positive outcome.
No matter what items are impacted throughout your home, our team stops at nothing to salvage whatever possible. We use a wide range of cleaning methods, including robust anti-microbial solutions and biocides, to ensure all contaminants get removed adequately.
Throughout the cleanup and drying process, all of your contents and any materials that get disposed of are adequately documented. This includes photographs that help you with all of the filings of insurance claims related to the storm flood loss event.
Our team at SERVPRO of Port Jefferson is available 24/7 to help with any emergency storm flood damage that you need to be cleaned up. To have a crew deployed to your location, give us a call at (631) 476-5300.
How Can I Remove Water from Under Carpet in My Setauket Church?
Did water damage affect your church? SERVPRO knows how to remove the water and dry the carpeting.
Our professionals have practical water removal tools and drying equipment for damaged carpets and padding.
When carpets get wet, especially in structures that are not highly active every day of the week, several detrimental effects can develop. To protect both this flooring from deterioration and the church's congregation from microbial hazards, you should work to address saturated carpeting at discovery.
How Do I Find the Leak?
Our SERVPRO team can help you find the leak and utilize several of our useful tools and machines for water removal in your Setauket church. Where the damage originates might not be where you discover the initial signs of saturation, however. Using technologies like thermal imagery and surface moisture meters, we can identify concentrations of moisture even behind wall systems.
Can Wet Carpet Get Restored?
Saturation into a layer of carpeting rarely impacts this top material alone. Migrating water can move from the carpet to its padding underneath, and eventually, impact the subflooring if not appropriately handled. Several tools can help to manage both extraction and drying from carpet flooring systems, including:
- Carpet Wands – These tools are instrumental in powerful suction of water and trapped moisture in both the fibers of the carpet and the padding underneath it. These wands are not standalone tools, so they require the use of separate extractors providing power and suction.
- Dehumidifiers – Desiccants are a vital element in reducing moisture content in the damp areas of the church. These units exhaust heated, dry air back into the affected areas, meaning that evaporation of moist materials like carpets, pews, and other fixtures can happen more efficiently.
- Floating – By playing a low-profile centrifugal air mover between the upper and padding layer of carpets, forced blasts of heated air can dry both layers simultaneously.
Water losses in your church can be costlier if not addressed quickly. Give our SERVPRO of Port Jefferson team a call today at (631) 476-5300.
More about Setauket.
What Can I Do After an Ice Dam Forms on My Roof in Setauket?
Regardless of how the moisture got into your home, team SERVPRO can help. Contact us right away if you're facing water damage from an ice dam.
SERVPRO Can Help You Find And Mitigate Any Issues Caused By an Ice Dam Developing on The Roof of Your Setauket House
If an ice dam forms on your roof after snow hits the area, moisture can back up on parts of it and cause you several issues. If enough water is prevented from flowing off of your roof, it can saturate and ruin some of your building materials like your shingles. Water can then follow gravity and make its way into your attic or even the interior of your home.
How Do Ice Dams Form?
Ice dams can often be the cause of flood damage in your Setauket residence, and they can form after a snowstorm strikes and melting occurs. When the snow starts to melt on the top of your roof, but the lower section of your roof is still cold, a block of ice can form. As the snow melts above it, the ice block or dam gets bigger and bigger as moisture is added to it and then freezes.
What Should I Do If My Roof Starts To Leak?
Call A Professional Restoration Company: Our SERVPRO team can help you remove the ice dam using ice melt or a steamer and mitigate any other issues caused.
Temporarily Seal The Leak: Before we can begin our restoration efforts, we must keep water from continuing to enter your structure.
Inspect For Problems: We can use moisture sensors and thermal imaging cameras to figure out where the water went and what building materials and contents got wet.
How Can You Remove Moisture From My Attic?
- Remove Saturated Drywall: If your drywall or other ceiling materials get saturated, then we can remove the wet sections to create a hole to your attic.
- Remove Wet Insulation: Most fiberglass insulation loses its R-value when it gets wet, so it must be removed and replaced.
- Set Up Drying Equipment Inside The Attic: We can set up air movers and dehumidifiers inside your attic to dry out your roofing and trusses.
If you ever notice your roof in Miller Place or Middle Island is leaking due to an ice dam, call SERVPRO of Port Jefferson at (631) 476-5300 any day of the week.
Click here for more information about Setauket.
How Do I Disinfect My Setauket Home After a Water Leak?
Call us today at SERVPRO of Port Jefferson (631) 476-5300, and we can take a look for you!
SERVPRO Technicians Clean and Protect Against Secondary Damage
When a pipe bursts, your first thoughts are most likely; stopping the leak, drying anything with excess moisture, repairing the damage, and then cleaning your home. While cleaning, you must use the proper procedures and products to do so properly.
How Do I Know if I Need to Disinfect After a Leak?
Our Specialists at SERVPRO Use a Variety of Methods and Products to Clean Your Home
Almost any kind of water cleanup in Setauket requires disinfecting and sanitizing to avoid dangerous microbial growth. If the water contains possible contamination, such as a leak found in the bathroom with gray or black water, it is critical to take additional precautions in addition to standard surface cleaning. Excess moisture in the air, building materials, and personal belongings can also cause secondary damage if not adequately addressed.
If I Do Not Disinfect Properly, What Could Happen?
- Dangerous mold growth that may cause health effects
- Previously dormant mold spores may quickly grow into colonies
- Strong offensive odors
- Structural damage such as damaged walls, ceilings, or flooring if visible mold appears
What is the Best Way to Avoid Further Mold Growth if it is Already Present?
- Thoroughly dry the area to limit more mold from growing
- Restore moisture content to preloss conditions in materials and contents
- Use air scrubbers containing HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters to remove 99.7% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Use antimicrobial products such as SERVPRO EPA-registered disinfectants Vanquish and Microban
What is the difference between disinfecting and sanitizing?
- Both are antimicrobials, limiting microorganisms from developing or growing
- Disinfectants destroy 99% of microbes
- Sanitizers reduce microbes to acceptable levels
Using disinfectants and sanitizers alone is not enough to completely eradicate microbial growth. SERVPRO professionals restore moisture content, use air purifying equipment, and dry impacted areas to limit further microbial growth.
For 24/7 assistance, contact SERVPRO of Port Jefferson at (631) 476-5300. We make it, “Like it never even happened.”
More about Setauket
Who Should I Call for Bathroom Exhaust Fan Fire Damage Mitigation in Setauket?
No matter if the fire is large or small, SERVPRO is always on call tor restore your home.
Choose an IICRC-Certified Restoration Firm for Fire Damage Cleanup in Your Setauket Home
Bathroom fire damage caused by exhaust fans may seem like a reasonably obscure claim compared to many other fire sources in the typical bathroom, but these types of fires can be among the most disastrous. Even with fast fire prevention tactics, most homeowners do not have the means to clean or repair their HVAC system. This type of work usually requires licensed professionals to minimize damage to your ventilation, your electrical components, and the structure of your home itself.
When your Setauket home requires fire damage cleanup, you can count on the certified technicians at SERVPRO to get started on mitigation within hours of your call. SERVPRO’s mitigation process does not stop at cleaning the soot off of your bathroom surfaces. This team’s restore-first approach strives to save you time and money.
These licensed pros offer the following services to Setauket residents:
- Cleanup: After a disaster occurs, licensed technicians focus on restoring your residence to a clean and safe condition.
- Restoration: This process can include installing new tile, cleaning your HVAC system, repainting walls, and repairing nearby carpet that may have been affected by the fire.
- Rebuilding: If the structural damage in your home from the fire requires more work to restore, SERVPRO contractors can repair subflooring, install new wall joists, and hang the drywall.
What Should I Look for When Detecting Bathroom Fan Fire Damage?
- How old is the fan? If the fan has been there since before you moved into your home, it may be time to have a licensed electrician take a look at it. When your fan needs replacing, consider having a thermally-insulated exhaust fan installed in its place.
- What kind of noises does your fan make? A fan that makes lots of noise while it is rotating, for example, can indicate that the motor is on its last legs. If the fan blades stop turning altogether, the motor might overheat, which can ignite a fire in your bathroom.
- Can you see or smell any burnt or melted components? If you notice a mild burning smell or perhaps a distinct, ozone-like scent, it may be time to call your electrician to look for damage to nearby wires and wire nuts.
SERVPRO technicians can aid Setauket residents in as little as four hours after their initial contact in the event of a disaster caused by a residential electrical fire.
How Can I Prevent Bathroom Exhaust Fan Fire Damage?
Here are some tips to help minimize buildup and other fire risks that Setauket homeowners can affect their bathroom exhaust fans, potentially causing fire damage:
- Keep the fan clean. You can remove dust with a wet cloth and then rinse it in warm soapy water after cleaning. You may also want to clean the faceplate covering the exhaust fan. Ensure that both the fan blades and the faceplate are clean and dry before reinstalling, or you may have some mold buildup on your hands later.
- Use canned air for spot cleaning. The exhaust fan does not need a thorough cleaning every single time. You can buy a can of compressed air to spray on the fan while it is running. Use this material for cleaning electrical equipment, so it is safe on your bathroom fan.
- Clear out surrounding ducts. Sometimes, exhaust fan fires are not caused by the fan failing, but instead, by buildup in the surrounding ductwork where vented air channels outward. If your bathroom uses flex ducts, you can maintain these vents with a flexible duct cleaning extension kit that you can find at most hardware stores. A licensed electrician can also perform this task.
- Install a timer. Another major cause of exhaust fan fires is motor failure after a protracted period of extensive use. A timer-based switch that automatically turns the fan off can lower the risk posed by an overworked fan motor.
- Swap your incandescent bulbs for LEDs. Consider switching out incandescent bulbs in your bathroom for low-heat, energy-saving solutions like LED light bulbs. The lower electrical load is easier on your electrical system overall.
How Does SERVPRO Address Odors Caused By Fire Damage?
Deodorizing solutions may be needed to address the odors that come from an electrical fire. Burnt metal, drywall, and charred electrical components so close to your vent system can spread fire damage odors throughout your home. SERVPRO says Setauket homeowners with a variety of deodorizing solutions, including:
- EPA registered antimicrobials
- Thermal and ultra-low volume (ULV) foggers
- Odor counteractant beads
- Trays of scented granules placed near air intakes
- HEPA filter air scrubbers
These efforts, combined with high-powered ventilation box fans that exchange air 3000 to 5000 cubic feet per minute, significantly improve indoor air quality while removing odors from your home.
SERVPRO of Port Jefferson can provide cleanup services that leave your home looking, “Like it never even happened.” Call (631) 476-5300 to have a team at your home within hours of your initial contact.
More about Setauket.
The Right Way to Deal With Water Damage in Your Setauket Home
Homeowners have to deal with many things which may include water damage. Contact SERVPRO right away.
Our SERVPRO Teams Know Exactly How to Handle Your Water Damage
When water damages your house, the first thing you may be worried about is the cost of cleaning and drying the affected areas. Before you trouble yourself with figures, focus on minimizing water intrusion by shutting off the mains. Most plumbers install a switch that allows the homeowner to cut off the water supply in the event of a burst pipe or another problem that can cause water damage.
The main water shut-off valve is often installed in a place where you can access it easily, like the kitchen or the bathroom. To handle water damage in your Setauket home, you can call the remediation experts at SERVPRO. The bad thing about the flooding caused by broken pipes is that it can take place when you least expected it. For instance, you can come home from work to find water pooling on your floors. In such a case, switch off the electricity and salvage some of your valuable items.
Many property owners want to get a quote over the phone. Although it is possible to estimate how much our services cost, we cannot be certain. The strategy we employ while charging our clients is to first visit their homes and assess the damage. We put several factors into consideration. For instance, if your electric outlets are no longer functioning because of a ruined circuit, we can estimate the amount of fuel our portable generators can consume. We can also evaluate your plumbing system using thermal imaging technology to find out if your pipes need to be replaced. In such a case, we consider the cost of materials while getting your quote.
Water may also ruin your furniture. Several issues take place when water affects upholstery. These problems include:
Swelling – The frames of furniture are usually made from wood, and they can, therefore, crack or swell. The frames of joints weaken because of swelling. Water may also cause the adhesives to break down.
Color bleeding – When the dust cover becomes damp, it can bleed. If the water caused the dust cover to sag, the floors and carpets could get stained. The legs of wooden furniture often stain carpeting.
Water can also ruin wood furniture. It can make spots on the finish. The other negative consequences include cracking, weakening of the joints, or swelling. Our SERVPRO team can eliminate water spots with unique wood care products. When restoring properties, we use the best tools, including vacuum cleaners, air movers, and EPA-approved detergents.
When dealing with a water loss incident, do not worry. Call SERVPRO of Port Jefferson at (631) 476-5300 for a free estimate, and effective restoration. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Find out more about Setauket.
The Real Truth Behind Fire Damage Remediation in Setauket
Don't panic after the fire fighters leave. Contact Team SERVPRO 24/7 for effective remediation services. We are available 365 days a year.
Fire Damage Setauket – Developing a Plan
Whether it is a small fire in the kitchen or something more significant, most people are overwhelmed. Many wonder how their family can ever recover, should the family move out until repairs are made, and how can the odor from the smoke ever be removed? These are questions that most people have until a recovery plan is developed!
SERVPRO provides fire damage recovery services in Setauket and surrounding areas. We have had lots of experience with fire damage situations and can provide suggestions and helpful information regarding what to do in these situations. Most importantly, we develop a restoration plan in conjunction with your insurance provider and you, the client. We respond in less than 4 hours, and our teams are available every day, 24 hours a day.
Planning Recovery from Fire Damages
One of the first steps our crew chief undertakes when he arrives at your home is to assess the situation, the amount of damage, and if there are any safety concerns for the homeowner and our team members. Our crew chief begins to formulate a plan to restore your home, based on the amount of damage from the fire.
We take the following significant factors into account include the amount of charring and fire damage, water, or chemical damage from putting the fire out and smoke damage, which may have spread throughout the house. The amount and extent of smoke residue in the home depending on how hot the fire was, how long it burned, and air currents within the home. The smoke odor might have spread to every room if the furnace was operating at the time of the fire.
Our SERVPRO fire technicians develop a plan considering all of these factors, to restore your home to its original condition. Our crew chief can explain the plan, the timeline, and the overall cost. Once a plan is in place, homeowners can focus on the recovery as well and appreciate having a professional firm assisting in the recovery.
Call SERVPRO of Port Jefferson at (631) 476-5300 for 24/7 service. We proudly serve Shoreham, Belle Terre, and surrounding areas. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Click here for more information about Setauket.
Eliminating Water Damage In Setauket
For more information on what we can do for your home, call us today at (631) 476-5300.
Eliminating Water Damage In Setauket Homes
Despite its position on Long Island sound, Setauket homeowners often find themselves underwater from their own appliances rather than water rushing up from the coastline. Removing not just this water, but the after-effects as well.
If removed quickly, water damage in Setauket leaves behind only moderate physical issues like buckled floorboards and crumbling drywall. In these homes, SERVPRO restoration teams concentrate on eliminating the odors that damp property like carpets, drapes, and upholstery can generate to prevent the home from smelling and feeling clean again.
Our first step is to find the source of any odor and remove it if possible. In addition to personal property, structural property such as floor trim can absorb mold and mildew, generating some powerful odors. Team members don masks and other protective gear where needed and carefully remove all contaminated items to avoid further contaminating the home.
To deal with mild odors, SERVPRO specialists use absorption, filtration, and masking agents. The first two trap moisture, humidity, and some oils which produce annoying odors. As they work, team members then deploy masking agents to cover the malodors with a pleasant one until they are no longer needed.
For stronger odors and those generated by bacteria and fungus, they use disinfectants and sanitizers. They spray these chemicals directly onto affected surfaces to inhibit growth and reduce the odors until other team members can clean them off surfaces for disposal.
For strong odors in the air, technicians use pairing agents. They generate them with a ULV wet fogger that creates a cloud of particles that bind with the malodors, changing them and causing them to fall onto surfaces for easier cleaning and removal.
If these powerful odors penetrated furniture and structural property, team members utilize ozone generators to create an unstable oxygen molecule that mixes with and breaks down the malodors completely. Ozone is more often used with smoke odors.
At SERVPRO of Port Jefferson, teams work to eliminate the effects of water damage here and in nearby communities like Ridge, Rocky Point, and Stony Brook. For more information on what we can do for your home, call us today at (631) 476-5300.
For more about Setauket click here.
Why We Are The Leader In Rocky Point After A Fire
Our technicians arrive right away to begin your fire damage restoration. We are available 24/7 to prevent further damage so call us right away.
How SERVPRO Technicians in Rocky Point Address Fire Damage
Any fire incident, big or small, usually sends smoke throughout the home. Whenever there is smoke, the soot and sticky residue gets left behind on various surfaces and permeates porous materials. Hiring the professionals for cleanup ensures you address all interior elements from your cabinets and lighting fixtures to the draperies and insulation, without forgetting glass and other surfaces.
Something that we pay attention to at SERVPRO when addressing fire damage in Rocky Point is the patterns in which smoke moves throughout the home. Smoke not only drifts upwards, but it also moves via convection currents to colder portions of the structure. Concealed areas like your cabinets and cavities in the walls have cooler temperatures than the rest of your home, so this is where smoke residue often accumulates.
Our trained SERVPRO technicians take the time to remove knobs and handles off of cabinetry to get into all crevices. We also take dry sponges to clean interior residues on unfinished wood. Whenever residue is left behind after dry sponging, we employ the use of denatured alcohol to help remove residue without pushing them further into the porous wood surface.
For cleaning ceilings, SERVPRO technicians inspect lighting fixtures to remove soot to inhibit corrosion. Our skilled team members also take precautions to avoid the potential for further damage. Electric circuit testers are used to avoid short-circuits, which can be dangerous. We also take the time to pretest with cleaning solutions to make sure that they do not damage finishes around your fixtures. All residues are thoroughly wiped behind and around all fixtures.
When soot and smoke residue make its way into your insulation, even though it may not hinder effectiveness, the foul odors still pose a problem. In most situations, it is more efficient and cost-effective to replace the insulation rather than cleaning it. Once we assess the insulation in your home, we may be able to solve the problem by replacing the first 3 to 4 inches.
Once you suffer fire damage loss in your home, thorough cleaning using specialized methods, equipment, and products is the best way to go. We are available to assist when you call us at SERVPRO of Port Jefferson at (631) 476-5300. Our team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week for emergency service!
See more about Rocky Point.