Recent Before & After Photos

Westbury Loss


SERVPRO of Port Jefferson was recently called to a late-night water emergency in Westbury. Upon arrival our Production Manager observed several inches of standi... READ MORE



Basement in Shoreham Water Damage


SERVPRO of Port Jefferson was called to service a water damage in Shoreham NY caused by a pipe break in the home. Upon arrival SERVPRO of Port Jefferson was gr... READ MORE



Car hit building in Coram, NY


Although we do specialized in 24/7 Fire & Water Cleanup and restoration SERVPRO of Port Jefferson can also can help with your board up needs. Our SERVPRO of... READ MORE



West Hampton Water Loss


SERVPRO of Port Jefferson recently responded to an emergency water loss in West Hampton, New York. This home had 3 feet of water in an unfinished basement. Our ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Middle Island - Commercial building


Upon arrival, SERVPRO of Port Jefferson met with the building owner, walked the premise and determined the cause of loss was an unsecured roof. The damage affec... READ MORE



Dealing with a Water Damage in Ronkonkoma


SERVPRO of Port Jefferson responded to a water damage due to a pipe break in Ronkonkoma. Upon arrival, the ceilings, walls and carpeting were found to be heavi... READ MORE



General Cleaning for a Commercial Business


SERVPRO of Port Jefferson arrived to a commercial business to do a general cleaning job in Port Jefferson Station. Upon arrival we observed heavy grease on the ... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Port Jefferson - Bohemia Commercial loss


SERVPRO of Port Jefferson performed remediation services at a 100,000 SF commercial laundry facility due to a large commercial dryer fire. SERVPRO of Port Jeffe... READ MORE



Ronkonkoma Water Damage


SERVPRO of Port Jefferson received a call for a Sewage Back up water-loss on 02/05/2018. The water-loss occurred in Ronkonkoma, NY, and was caused due to a Clo... READ MORE



Dealing with a pipe burst in Ridge, NY


SERVPRO of Port Jefferson received a call for a water loss in Ridge. The loss was caused by a pipe bursting in the master bathroom when no one was occupying the... READ MORE