Fire Damage – Setauket Home
Forgot to open your fireplace flue? SERVPRO can help you with that! SERVPRO of Port Jefferson was able to restore a customer’s beautiful stone fireplace after some serious soot damage. Using SERVPRO’s patented mason cleaner, our crew was able to remove all of the soot without further damage. Cleaning after a puff back is a job best left to professionals. Attempting to do it yourself can result in spreading the soot around, permanently damaging your belongings. Our professionals are trained and have the tools necessary to effectively and safely clean your home and belongings, including upholstered chairs and couches. Call SERVPRO of Port Jefferson today!