Removal of All Water After an Emergency Is Crucial
Rocky Point Residents can look to SERVPRO for Water Removal and Rapid Drying Methods
Known as a hamlet, Rocky Point is situated within Suffolk County, New York along the beautiful North shore of Long Island. Home to RCA, the American radio company, this is a region that has a rich history and friendly neighborhoods. One major claim to fame is developing the first color television as part of a secret project housed within building #10 at Radio Central.
Plenty to Explore when Visiting Rock Point, NY!
While many may have never heard of Rocky Point, this is a lovely hamlet that is well worth visiting. Whether you are coming in for a side trip during a stop in Hartford, CT, or New York City, you can explore some of the natural beauty, local shops, and great places to grab a bite to eat. As a matter of fact, the list of exciting tourist attractions is long should not be missed if you are ever in the Rocky Point area, such as:
- St. Anthony's Church on Route 25A
- Parish Resource Center of Long Island on Hallock Landing Road
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church on Route 25A
- Lightfoot Artistry on Sycamore Road
In addition to those listed above, you will also find some excellent local shops for a bit of browsing and plenty of natural beauty. Some people love to come into Rocky Point to explore hiking trails located all around the hamlet's perimeter.
Always Lots of Flavorful Experiences in Rocky Point
Whether you have a bit of a sweet tooth or you are looking for a nice place to relax for dinner with friends or family, Rocky Point features some outstanding eateries and dining establishments. Some of the favorite places in the area include:
- Tilda's Bake Shop – Located on Route 25A, Tilda's Bake Shop is a wonderful bakery with a nice variety of pastries and desserts. People often stop by for muffins, cakes, bread, pies, cookies, and special orders.
- Spiro's Restaurant & Lounge – You'll find Spiro's on Patchogue Drive, where the menu includes a diverse assortment of dishes accompanied by an extensive drink list. Favorites on the menu include stuffed lobster tail, grilled octopus, and breaded bone-in pork chop.
- J&R's Steak House – Not only does this restaurant on Route 25A have a massive beer and wine menu, but you will also find dishes like prime rib, filet mignon sandwiches, flounder, and sizable dinner salads with all sorts of fixings.
Why Opt for Professional Water Removal?
SERVPRO Offers Rapid Response to your Rocky Point Property to Ensure Fast, Efficient Water Removal
Every homeowner should keep the contact information handy for a skilled restoration team to handle water removal and drying after an emergency event. SERVPRO wants Rocky Point residents to know that we offer 24/7 response for cleanup, drying, and restoration, so everything is "Like it never even happened."
Once you call SERVPRO for water removal in Rocky Point, there are three main reasons we will leave you feeling confident:
- IICRC-certified water damage restoration specialists
- Advanced restoration technology and methods
- Locally owned featuring national resources
Whether you require water removal after a pipe burst event or you have flooding after a storm, we are here to help as soon as possible! Call SERVPRO of Port Jefferson at (631) 476-5300, and we will send our team for an assessment.